• food-security-twitter
  • AATF Africa: Today, only 20% of the food produced by smallholder farmers is for subsistence, the..

AATF Africa: Today, only 20% of the food produced by smallholder farmers is for subsistence, the..

Jan 07 2020



aatfafrica
Today, only 20% of the food produced by smallholder farmers is for subsistence, the remaining 80% goes into national and regional markets. #Agriculture is not only providing food; it is transforming the livelihoods of rural communities. – @Strivemasiyiwa https://t.co/QUN7UZZbMc



Source: AATF | twitter