Jean-Michel Sers (m) is Head of European Affairs at CIRAD since 2014. He graduated in International and European law and business administration. He first worked as project officer at the European Commission on issues of energy technology promotion and programs coordination and implementation (1995-2000). He was then policy officer in charge of research and innovation cooperation between EU and South Asian countries at the European Commission, DirectorateGeneral for Research and Innovation (2009-2013). His tasks included conduct and development of research and innovation policy dialogue with majors’ Asian country partners of EU, including the preparation of policy and position papers. During the period 2000-2009, he worked successively in two major French public research organizations implementing energy and agriculture projects.
- Possible role of International Research Consortium on FNSSA in the implementation of the AU-EU Innovation Agenda | Presentations and video October 27, 2022
- The launch of the AU-EU International Research Consortium Platform October 4, 2022
- A Platform for Research and Innovation between Africa and Europe | Workshop photo-gallery and presentations July 14, 2022
- The AU-EU International Research Consortium Platform | Towards the consultation May 20, 2022
- Food System for Africa: two Policy Briefs by FARA Africa April 29, 2022